We are applying all available measures to make sure our clients are safe
As a valued part of the Jetco family, we appreciate your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. It is important for all of us to monitor the rapidly evolving coronavirus or COVID-19 situation and to provide updates and an understanding on how we are addressing the situation.
First and foremost, safety has always been part of the culture and considered part of our core values. We share this value amongst all of our staff and extend it with all of our contacts, builders, vendors and subcontractors.
Therefore, out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps to address COVID-19:
- We ask that any employee not feeling well to self-isolate and stay home for the 14-day recommended period, monitoring their condition and symptoms.
- We encourage all staff to exercise social distancing and eliminated large in person meetings and group gatherings.
- Break times have been staggered and lunches are being taken in areas where the recommended two-meter (six foot) separation can be maintained.
- We adopted a “No Handshake” policy.
- PPE requirements reflect proper cleansing practices and where this is not possible, PPE will be individualized to reduce sharing conditions.
- Existing hand sanitizing stations have been relocated to the entry point of the office and warehouse environments. A standing order placed with various suppliers.
- Entry points into the facilities have been restricted to control the access of the environment.
- Additional cleaning supplies have been provided and employees have been encouraged to sanitize their workstations daily.
- We are limiting business travel and visits to site to only what is deemed to be essential to the operation of our business and will conduct meetings by phone, conference call or video wherever possible.
Employees who have travelled for business or personal reasons, have had family members who have done so, and/or who have been in the proximity to anyone suspected or confirmed of having the virus within the last 14 days, to self-isolate at home for 14 days.
We also encourage our employees to utilize official government websites for the latest guidance on personal hygiene and the COVID-19 situation:
Lastly, as our delivery drivers and field staff visit locations to perform their daily routines, they will be required to wear gloves, maintain social distancing recommendations and follow any specific/unique instructions or policies that may have been put in place in effort to contain the outbreak of COVID-19.
We have taken these cautionary measures to promote employee health and safety and to take precautions reasonable in circumstance, to ensure that our environment is safe and healthy for employees, sub trades and the general public. It is presently unclear how long the restrictions will remain in place, but we will continue to communicate regularly as the situation evolves.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.